- (tallow, lard, butter, etc.) Cooking fat
- (2 lbs) Beef Stew Meat
- (4-6 cups of homemade stock) Chicken Backs
- (1) Chopped Onion
- (2-3) Minced Garlic Cloves
- (3-4) Chopped Carrots
- (5-6) Chopped Celery Stalks
- (4-5) Quartered Red Potatoes
- (1/4 cup) Balsamic Vinegar
- (1 - 10oz can) Tomato paste
- Salt & Pepper
- (1 tsp each) Fresh rosemary, thyme & oregano chopped (or dried)
- Frozen Green Beans and/or Peas
- Turn your Instant Pot to "saute" mode for 15 minutes. Melt fat, brown stew meat with a little salt & pepper.
- Add chopped garlic, onion and celery. Saute and stir for a few minutes, then add in the rest of ingredients!
- Mix well and close lid and set valve to sealed. Set Instant Pot to 30 min, High Pressure.
- Once it beeps, let naturally release for a few minutes then release pressure!
- (Optional) Add in a handful or two of frozen veggies of your choice!
Check out our 1-hour chicken stock recipe to use!