- (3 lbs) Ground Beef
- (2 teaspoons) Salt
- (1 teaspoon) Freshly Cracked Pepper
- (1 tablespoon) Garlic Powder
- (1 tablespoon) Onion Powder
- (3/4 tablespoon) Dried Oregano
- (1 teaspoon) Dried Basil
- (1/2 tablespoon) Freshly Ground Fennel
- (3/4 tablespoon) Paprika
- (1 teaspoon) Hot Red Pepper Chili Flakes
1 | Pre-heat oven to broil/500℉, or start your grill up
2 | Throughly combine the salt, pepper and spices together with the ground beef using clean hands.
3 | Form patties into 1/4 or 1/2 pounders. (Tip: our favorite way to do this step is evenly spreading the hamburger mix on a cookie sheet tray and cutting it into even squares to grill - so fast!)
4 | Cook in oven for 4-5 minutes a side in oven and on grill or until inside of burger is your desired doneness.
5 | Serve on toasted bun with your favorite sauce, cheese, fresh tomato, lettuce or spinach, red onion, and pickles! And don't forget the side of rosemary roasted potatoes!